Horton's Insurance, LLC

703 Forrest Ave Brewton, AL

120 Rural St Evergreen, AL
Do you have an Automobile or Homeowner's Claim to Report?
Report your claim with Progressive 24/7 by phone at
Progressive Roadside Assistance

Roadside Assistance Car trouble ranks right up there with
tooth drilling and the common cold. It's bound to happen, but
we'll do what we can to avoid it. So before your car decides
to take a nap on the side of the road, consider adding
Progressive's Emergency Roadside Assistance coverage to
your policy.

What's included?
Roadside Assistance coverage exists for your peace of
mind. If you purchased this coverage with your policy, it's
available 24/7 — just call
1-800-776-2778 at any time, and a
representative will dispatch a roadside service professional
to help you with the following:

Flat Tire Change
Battery Jump-Start
Emergency Fuel and Fluid Delivery
Locksmith Service

How do you use it?
If you have Roadside Assistance coverage on your policy,
the easiest way to use it is to call us at
1-800-776-2778 .
We'll send a service provider to you to get you up and
running as soon as possible. Once the provider takes care
of your car, you just sign the invoice and drive away. We pay
the bill, and you pay nothing out of pocket (unless, of
course, you request work that isn't related to the break

1-888-252-4626 (1-888-ClaimAO)

Automobile Accident:
1. Obtain the name of the other driver and the license
number of the other vehicle.
2. Do not discuss the details of the accident with anyone
but the investigating police officer.
3. Contact your Auto-Owners agent.

Other Losses:
1. Take the necessary precautions to protect your
property from further damage.
2. In the event of personal injury, obtain the names and
addresses of individuals involved and/or witnesses.
3. Contact your Auto-Owners agent.


If you are unable to reach your agent after normal
business hours, we provide an Emergency After Hours
Phone Service from  4:30 P.M. through 8:00 A.M. Eastern
Time, Monday through Friday, and twenty-four (24) hours
a day on Saturday, Sunday  and all holidays.  This service
is available by calling toll-free
for the reporting of claims emergencies
You can file a claim...

1. File a claim ONLINE

When you fill out and submit our online claim form, whether
it's for Foremost, Zurich, or American Federation, we'll
document the information on our system. A member of our
claim staff will contact you to let you know what will happen

2. File by telephone
You can call to report a claim anytime day or night. Just call

Tips to help you receive the best service

Maintain all receipts or bills
Protect your property or vehicle from further damage
Contact Foremost with any questions
At Victoria we know that accidents happen, and we also
believe that great claims service is anything but an accident.
If you get involved in an accident, please call our Toll-Free
Number to promptly report the loss.

Report a New Loss
To report a claim by phone, contact our Claims Service
Department at:


Our Claims Professionals are ready 24 hours a day, seven
days a week, to take the information needed to begin
processing your claim. Please call us right away even if:
The accident is not your fault
You do not think you are covered
You had an accident with someone insured by Victoria
You think the accident may already have been reported
Commercial Claims:
(other than Progressive or Auto-Owners)
Please contact your agent at his or her office
asap. If after hours, your agent will return your
call the next business day.

Brewton: 800-489-4882
Evergreen: 251-578-1051
Horton's Insurance
Brewton        Evergreen
"Service Is Our Specialty"
You can report your claim in one of three ways:
1. You can file your claim online (takes about ten to
fifteen minutes) at
2. Call 1-800-ALLSTATE®
3. If your claim is part of a catastrophe, please call
1-800-54-STORM (1-800-547-8676)
4. Contact your agent during business hours at (251)
Please call Sagamore Insurance
directly at 800-317-9402 for